EXCEL COATINGS -An Overview
Excel coatings have been providing the industry with quality coating products and have helped a lot of customers achieve their dreams for more than ten years. Excel coatings was found by Mr. M.Ravi in 2001 and shaped into a sole proprietorship firm in 2007 by Mr.Vidhyaprakash.M.R. Being pioneers in manufacturing of industrial coating products and innovative Nano Coatings are done with expertise.
Values, Vision, and Mission– A journey from good to best
We can proudly say that we are the best in the industry due to our values. Our vision and mission statement helps us have a pleasant journey from being good to being the best.
We believe that bringing smiles to our customers’ faces is our primary task.We travel with our customers till the end through our excellent after sale services.With our quality measures and testing facilities, you can trust us completely. Providing quality products and services at competitive prices, catering to all our customers’ needs and requirements, and turning our customer’s dreams into reality pretty much fills up our values, vision, and mission statement.
With our state of art R&D facility and working closely with various leading Institutes in india, we are able to develop tailor made innovative products as per the customer’s unique requirements.
Trade & Market
Export Percentage : 30%
No. of Dealers & Contractors India : 60 +
International Agency : 4 countries
Location Type : Urban
Building Infrastructure : Permanent
Size of Premises : 2 Acres
No of Manufacturing Units : 1
Provide After Sale Support : Yes
Primary Competitive Advantage : Good Financial Psition & TQM, Large Product Line, Modern Infrastructure
Quality Measures / Testing Facilities : Yes
In house R & D Facility : Yes
Bankers : HDFC Bank, Axis Bank
PAN No : AFLPV4414P
GSTIN : 33AFLPV4414P1ZV
Payment & Shipping
Payment Terms : 100% Advance, T/T, LC
Payment Mode : Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, NEFT / RTGS
Shipment Mode : Air Cargo, Road, Sea
- BigBasket.com (Innovative Retail Concepts).
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati.
- Plant Lipids Pvt ltd, Hyderabad & Cochin.
- Dynamatic Technologies Limited, Bangalore.
- Jungle Hut, Ooty.
- Serene Senior Care Private Limited, Vandalur.
- BHEL Electronic Division, Bangalore.
- The Ramco Cements Limited, Singhipuram.
- Zuari Cement Limited, Yerraguntla.
- UltraTech Cement Limited, Reddipalayam.
- 3C Universal property developers, Delhi (Green building project).
- Caterpillar India Ltd., Chennai.
- Southern Railways Division, Shoranur.
- Mahindra World City, Chengalpattu.
- HINDALCO Industries Limited, Mumbai (Aditya Birla Group).
- Sundram Fasteners Ltd., Chennai (TVS GROUP).
- Electric Loco Store, Jharkhand.
- ASF Infrastructure ltd, Gurgaon (Green building project).
- Embassy Tech Zone, Pune (Green building project).
- Odisha GauSeva Samiti, Odisha.
- SCOPE International (Standard Chartered Bank Group), Chennai (Green building project).
- Andhra Petro Chemicals Ltd., Vizag.
- Saveetha University, Chennai.
- Synergy Property Development Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore (Manyata tech park) (Green building project).